Self-guided Discovery Walk in Athens: Hidden Gems and History
Are you a curious explorer? This self-guided walk takes you off the beaten path across the heart of the city. Discover lesser known ancient ruins and national heroes, the best rooftop view, vibrant flower markets, and the oldest street in Athens – it keeps its name unchanged for 25 centuries! Along the way, solve fun location-based riddles and follow mysterious directions. You’ll unlock local stories and recommendations shared by an enthusiastic local and keen traveller, Rebecca.
This playful walk across Athens sharpens your senses and encourages you to appreciate the most wonderful – and often hidden – details around you. Whether you know Athens or just start exploring here, this experience gives you a perspective on discovery that will inspire your curiosity wherever you go next.
You can fully enjoy this experience of connecting with the city while staying in your own group.
per adult from
2 to 3 minutes
What's included :
- A link to the web app game (received via email). The game is played in the browser of your phone.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Mobile data
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Syntagma Station, Leoforos Vassilissis Amalias Syntagma Square, Athens 105 63 Greece
Pass By: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
Pass By: Acropolis, via Dionysiou Areopagitou str., Athens 105 58 Greece
Departure Point :Syntagma Square, Pl. Sintagmatos, Athina 105 63, Greece
Return Detail :Choragic Monument of Lysicrates, Epimenidou 3, Athina 105 58, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.