Self Drive Quad Bike, Sandboarding, Camel Ride and BBQ Meal at VIP Camp
This desert safari is the perfect way to familiarize Dubai desert... View the unspoiled beauty of desert by riding a Quad bike and be part of traditional Bedouin culture through the VIP desert camp activities that include Falcon experience, Henna, Shisha, Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance, coupled with a Barbecue dinner buffet.
• Go for an off-road ride at Lahbab desert in a Quad bike
• Glide down the dunes by standing on a Sandboard
• Try Henna, Shisha, and Arabian makeover
• Get delighted with visual performances like Tanoura and Ladies Khaliji Dance
• Enjoy a BBQ buffet lunch or dinner in the desert camp
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your selected hotel/ location
- Transportation by 4WD air-conditioned vehicle
- 50-minutes Quad Bike Ride, with fuel & Helmet
- Experienced biking instructor
- Camel ride experience (can be repeated)
- Sunset view photo stop
- Al Khayma Desert Camp visit ( Shared camp )
- Gaymat (sweets), Gahwa (coffee), and dates
- Henna painting for ladies “ Tattoo”
- Falcon experience “photos”
- Camel Feeding
- Unlimited cold mineral water & soft drinks
- English-speaking licensed driver
- Local Arabic attire for makeovers
- Shisha pipe (hubble bubble flavour) in the Shisha Area
- Tanura and Nashaat show Ladies Khaliji Dance
- Barbecue buffet with vegetarian and non-vegetarian options.
What's excluded :
- Any other expenses not mentioned
- Alcoholic beverages
This desert safari is the perfect way to familiarize the Dubai desert... View the unspoiled beauty of desert by riding a Quad bike and be part of traditional Bedouin culture through the VIP desert camp activities that include Falcon experience, Henna, Shisha, Tanoura, and Ladies Khaliji Dance, coupled with a Barbecue dinner buffet.
• DubaiPackages.com, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pickup is available from Dubai, Sharjah & Ajman hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from Dubai Airport available from the Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour duration may vary depending on city traffic
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older, and should have a basic knowledge of driving to participate in this activity. Anyone under 16 years should be accompanied by an adult. Children under 10 years old are not allowed to participate in this tour.
- This tour is not possible for pregnant women, Hearts problems, back and Nick problems
- Entertainment activities:- During the holy month of Ramadan (23 April - 23 May 2020) you can watch Tanoura and Fire shows only in our desert camps as there will be some restrictions for Ladies Khaliji Dance. Other religious holidays as per UAE law i.e. 3rd April, 10 & 31st Aug, 9th Nov etc there will not be any entertainment activities in the camps as its strictly not permitted by UAE law.
- Casual, loose fitting clothing is recommended in the summer, along with a jacket in the winter. Sports shoes are also recommended
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dubai Packages shall not be responsible for any kind of loss, accident, sickness or injury. It is advisable that the traveler should avail a travel health insurance as there can be chances of potential risks and hazards. Also, make sure they are mentally and physically able to participate.
- Sharing Bike option, minimum 2 passengers need to book this option, if there is a singular traveler or odd number in the group an extra charge of 37$ applicable for the single passenger. Max weight 80kgs per person.
- Please note that if your skin is sensitive to henna, it is advised not to do it.
- Pickup will be within 45 minutes prior to your selected departure time. Please be ready at the hotel lobby on time
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for an easy communication during the pickup
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.