Self-drive Guided Tour to Ibiza Hidden Places
Driveando is a different way to enjoy quality guided excursions with your own car. From the hand of our expert local guides and an innovative portable communication system, you will discover little known places on the island.
Driveando is a highly recommended product for customers who have a rental car, and Driveando is also the perfect excuse to rent a car for a day.
During the scheduled route, we make several stops and visits that will allow you to know cultural, landscape and gastronomic aspects of the island of Ibiza
The portable stations, very easy to use and install, have a private radio frequency, are bidirectional and allow all vehicles to interact with each other while on the road, as well as to listen to the different explanations of our guides
The tour takes approximately 4 hours and goes 60 Kms along alternative routes of the island, with various stops and visits to authentic and unique places, as well as tastings of typical products of our island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Portable communication equipment
- Tickets or entrance fees
- Snacks - Tasting of Flaó Ibicenco
- Bottled water - Mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Car and petrol
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sa Caleta, Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
first settlement of the Phoenicians on the island
Pass By: Es Vedra, Cala d'Hort, Ibiza Town, Ibiza Spain
Pass By: Ruine Festival Club Ibiza, Diseminado Poligono 10, 07839, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza Spain
the first club in Ibiza
Pass By: Es Cubells, Es Cubells, Sant Josep de Sa Talaia, Ibiza, Balearic Islands
small place in Ibiza
Pass By: Time & Space by Andrew Rogers, 07829, Ibiza Spain
creation of Andrew Rogers
Departure Point :Carretera al Aeropuerto, Ctra. al Aeropuerto, 07800 Eivissa, Illes Balears, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Carretera Cubells, Ctra. Cubells, 07839 Sant Josep de sa Talaia, Illes Balears, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.