Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
Experience a thrilling adventure as you raft down the mighty Colorado River along the sheer cliffs of the Grand Canyon. Also included in this exciting white water rafting day trip from either Flagstaff or Las Vegas is a 4,000-foot (1,200-meter) helicopter transfer to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon.
per adult from
What's included :
- White Water Rafting tour
- 6-minute helicopter transfer (if option selected)
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Your native Hualapai guide will guide you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
If selected, your rafting tour will end on board a 6-seater A-Star helicopter for your short transfer 4,000 feet to the rim of the Grand Canyon.
This tour is likely to sell out so book early!
Note: The Grand Canyon operates on a 1-10 scale of rapids vs the worldwide I-VI classification
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1: Hualapai Lodge, 900 AZ-66, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
2: Las Vegas, NV, USA
3: Sedona, AZ 86336, USA
4: Flagstaff, AZ, USA
5: Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please note: The helicopter ascent is weather permitting and if this is canceled, alternate transportation will be provided.
- Transportation option is only available from Las Vegas. Transportation is not available from Flagstaff.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order for local operator to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- If helicopter option is selected:Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs (136kg/21st) will be required to purchase an additional seat for USD90. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- We recommend you wear shorts and a T-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath. Also, wear tennis shoes or river-type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof or Ziploc bag for your camera, and money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 84 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- The only place that a face mask is required is on the Bus ride to the base of the Grand Canyon. We supply a mask for everyone in your group. If you are a self driver you will receive your mask from the tour operators at the meeting location.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 31 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 30 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.