Segway Tour Parks and Architecture Kid Friendly Small group
2 hours to know Santiago de Chile, ideal for families and couples. The meeting point is at the Salvador Metro Station, here you will learn how to drive the Segway-Mini and we will start a trip to the east along the Mapocho River through the beautiful parks of the city. You will visit the communes of Providencia and Vitacura. You will visit the beautiful Bicentenario Fountain, the Friendship Pagoda, The Sculpture park, the largest skyscraper in Latin America "La Gran Torre de Santiago" until you reach the Bicentenario Park where you can feed the pink flamingos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- During your 2.30 hours tour, you will enjoy the Segway experience. This city tour is for all those who want to know the modern Santiago including its culture and entertainment, having fun aboard a Segway Ninebot Minipro.
The meeting point is in the subway station Salvador, where the best of Santiago begins, there you will learn to drive the Segway. Before starting your tour to see the sights of Santiago, your guide will show you how to manage the personal transporter in a safe way. Once you feel safe, the tour will begin.
We will leave the beautiful Plaza de la Aviación and see the beautiful Bicentennial Fountain with a trip to the east through the Mapocho River where we will know the history of the city, through the different parks of the city, such as Parque Balmaceda, Parque Uruguay and Parque de las Esculturas, an outdoor art museum that exhibits more than 30 works by renowned Chilean artists.
Soon we will find the buildings of the so-called "Sanhattan". Where is the important financial district, which includes the largest skyscraper in Latin America.
Then, we will continue rolling until we reach the Bicentennial Park, the last point of the tour. Here you can enjoy the native trees and admire the magical lagoons, feed the pink flamingos and the black-necked swans that swim among the lotus flowers.
Departure Point :Salvador, Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Return Detail :Bicentenario Park, Bicentenario 3236, Vitacura, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum weight: 45 kg. Maximum weight: 100 kg.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.