Segway Tour of the Packer Heritage Trail
Visit the Beginnings of the Packer Franchise
Calling all football fans! If you want to learn all about the Packers while riding a Segway, this is the perfect Green Bay tour for you.
This tour visits many of the 22 bronze plaques, locating sites where Packer history unfolded. We also enjoy the Segway ride along the Fox River Trail. This has a similar route to the Everything Green Bay tour but with a different focus.
More information: the Packer Heritage Trail was established a few years ago to show people the rich history of the Packers in the downtown area. Segway gliders have been some of the first to experience again the early years of the Green Bay Packers. Sure, you could walk it, but everything is more fun on a Segway PT! You will glide over the Ray Nitschke Bridge, down the City Deck along the Fox River, and around the downtown area.
Visit our website to discover all of the tours we offer.
For a tour today call!
per adult from
95 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Use of Segway
- Entry/Admission - Fox River State Trail
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Green Bay, Green Bay, Wisconsin
The Green Bay area has a lot more to offer than just football. The Fox River cuts the city right down the middle delivering beauty to the cityscape. You will enjoy a glide over a bridge that spans the Fox River then along the river on the Fox River Trail. You will experience the active City Deck and go through Downtown Green Bay. You will glide the Green Bay Nightlife at sunset and be a part of what is happening as the sun goes down.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fox River State Trail, Green Bay, WI
The trail begins at the CityDeck in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Neville Public Museum, 210 Museum Pl, Green Bay, WI 54303-2780
History museum we visit outdoors.
Departure Point :200 N Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be about to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.