Segway Tour & Sailing Experience Barcelona From Port Vell
Drive a Segway visiting Barcelona and driving along the coast from W hotel to Columbus monument! You will follow the sandy beaches and get to the the Gothic Quarter. From here you will travel through Ciutadella Park to the Arc de Triomphe, the Zoo and you will finish at Port Vell.
– Sail for 1,5 hours on our 12 meters Sailing Yacht, with our professional Skipper, vermouth, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit will be served during the Sailing Experience!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks and beverage included on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sailing Experience Barcelona, One Ocean Port Vell, 08039 Barcelona Spain
We will start the tour at our meeting point. This is in front of the OneOcean Port Vell.
Pass By: Port Vell, Moll de la Fusta, 08039 Barcelona Spain
We will start the sailing tour from the exclusive OneOcean Port Vell.
Pass By: Maremagnum, Moll d'Espanya, 5, 08039 Barcelona Spain
We will sail past the Maremagnum when heading out of the harbour
Pass By: Mirador de Colom, Placa Portal de la Pau, s/n, 08001 Barcelona Spain
We will pass by the Columbus monument
Pass By: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
As we are sailing on the Mediterranean sea, you will see the skyline of Barcelona, including the Cathedral of Barcelona
Departure Point :Sailing Experience Barcelona, Moll de la Barceloneta, 1, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be weight more than 30 kilos.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Spirits forbidden on board.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.