Segway Sunset Experience 2 Hour: Maspalomas Dunes ,Playa del Ingles, San Agustin
Try this amazing and ecological Segway Experience of 2 hours and enjoy this exciting sunset guided tour.
You will visit the famous Maspalomas Dunes (special nature reserve) .
The Maspalomas dunes at sunset are truly spectacular! A local will show you an amazing panoramic sunset view of Playa del Inglés and Playa del Burras.
Driving along the path of the cycle paths we will arrive until we reach the beautiful Playa of San Agustin. We will park our Segway for 20 minutes to relax a bit and try a non-alcoholic drink or a good ice cream.
Before departure the guide will make a short demonstration of how the Segway works and you will leave only when you have learned to control it well. To guarantee safety, we will go only on pedestrian areas and cycle paths equipped with all safety accessories. We will never not go on the road!
Children required:minimum 12 years old / weight minimum 40 kg / height minimum 1,30 m
Adult required:maximum 70 years / weight maximum 100 kg / height maximum 2 m
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
- Use of Helmet, Reflective Vest , Lights
- Liability insurance and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Playa De Las Burras
- Entry/Admission - Playa de San Agustin
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup an Drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paseo Costa Canaria, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
This is the most beautiful promenade of Gran Canaria because it borders the wonderful golden dunes of Maspalomas.
This amazing promenade offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the atlantic ocean.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Reserva Natural Especial de Las Dunas de Maspalomas, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
The dunes of Maspalomas are 7 kilometers of sandy colored mountains.The sand of these dunes has been carried by the winds and comes directly from the Sahara desert.
The dunes of Maspalomas are the most important natural part of Gran Canaria and for this reason they have been declared a special natural reserve by the government of the Canaries
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Playa del Ingles, Playa del Ingles, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Playa del Ingles is considered the most famous and most touristic part of the south of gran Canaria. Here we will stop to have a soft drink (Break of 20 minutes)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Playa De Las Burras, San Agustin, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
We will start cycling along the promenade towards San Agustin which will allow us to walk along the small volcanic beach known as Playa de Las Burras. This beautiful beach is very popular with lovers of water sports such as surfing and windsurfing.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Playa de San Agustin, San Agustin, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria Spain
Driving along the path of the cycle paths we will arrive until we reach the beautiful Playa of San Agustin : a dark colored volcanic beach, much loved by surfers for its spectacular waves.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Bici Bike Vintage, local 292 Centro Commerciale Cita, Av. de Alemania, 22, 35100 Maspalomas, Las Palmas, Spain
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For Adult required : maximum weight 100 kg and maximum height 2 meters
- For Children required : minimum weight 40 kg and minimum height 1,30 meters
- Not recommended for people who have balance issues
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks not required for travelers and guides during driving vehicles. Face masks are required during stops in public places of interest, please bring your own.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.