Segway PT Guided Tour on Maui Ocean Shore
Glide on a Segway Personal Transporter through the ocean shore, Kaanapali, in Lahaina feeling the gentle sea breeze and the music of the rhythmic tides crashing in the shore and beautiful scenery for your eyes to feast upon. Segway Lahaina – Kaanapali Ocean Shore tour in Maui by Segway Maui is one of the most scenic ocean shore tour in Maui.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Segway PT
- Use of helmet
- Reflective safety vest
- Personal radios
- Safety video
- Expert instruction & training on how to ride a Segway PT
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hanakao'o Beach Park, 2501 Honoapiilani Hwy, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Our Segway PT shore tour includes the Hanakaoo Beach Park also known as canoe beach and Wahikuli State Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ka'anapali Beach, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
This Segway PT tour follows the walking path through both beach parks past grassy picnic areas and shady Ki awe and palm tree groves.
Stop At: Baby Beach, Three Entrances - Kai Pali Pl.., Puunoa Pl., Ala Moana Rd., Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761-1656
Lahaina’s Baby Beach is mostly visited by local families with young children. The beach is protected by an exposed stretch of reef, creating a calm shallow area where small children won’t be knocked down by a big wave, and parents can let kids run without fearing the ocean too much.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Segway Maui - The Best Segway in Hawaii, 991 Limahana Pl Suite E, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Segway Maui store where you can shop for a huge variety of original souvenirs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :991 Limahana Pl, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Additional payment for pickup and in advance scheduling required.For pick-ups in Napili and Kapalua additional charge of $20ppPorts
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Must bring Closed-toe shoes
- Recommended; sun screen, sun glasses.
- UNDER 18: 16 years and younger, but minimum 10 years old, must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperon on a tour. (Chaperon form is required.) Guests between 16 and 17 years old must have a parent or guardian present at check-in and sign waiver to participate.
- Weight Restrictions: Weight restrictions are between 75 lbs and 260 lbs for Segway Tours.
- Health & Physical Requirements:
- All guests must be capable of moderate to advanced physical activity, must be able to step on and off the Segway PT without assistance which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without the support of a handrail or other walking aid.
- Guests must not have neck, back, shoulder, knee, ankle injuries, heart conditions, or recent surgeries.
- No pregnant women will be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Persons under drug or alcohol influences will not be allowed to ride a Segway PT.
- Guests must be physically and mentally capable of following instructions given by a Segway guide.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature will be taken on the forehead. Although temperature is not a confirmed indicator of Covid-19, we are asking that any guests with a temperature of 100.2 and above does not partake in our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.