Segway Private Tour in Barcelona with Friendly Local Guide
Try one of the most impressive Segway tours with private guide and explore the most famous sights of Barcelona. Start your tour from the ancient Roman Wall and go to Port Vell, where you can enjoy the beautiful coastline. Leave the beach behind and walk to the port to see some gothic architecture. Customize the itinerary by your interest.
Get a safety and riding instructions before heading out for a ride along the coastline.
● Enjoy the city’s streets, parks, squares and hidden gems
● Multiple start times
● Local authentic experience on a personal Segway
● Private tour around the city to cover all main must-see sites
● Explore both ancient and modern Barcelona
● Customize your itinerary
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Use of Segway
- Friendly local guide
- Private Segway tour
- Multiple start times available
- Bottled water
- Raincoats (in case of bad wheather)
- Must see and off the beaten path
- Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia
A typical segway tour starts from the squares and narrow streets of the Gothic Quarter. You will drive along the famous La Rambla to the Columbus monument, past the ancient shipyards, along the "wooden" embankment in the direction of the embankment. The route will follow the beaches to the Olympic Village, where the skyscrapers of the Arts Hotel are located. On request, the tour can take a different route, such as the Montjuïc park or the Collserola mountain region.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
We start our Segway tour from the very center of Barcelona - the Gothic Quarter, along small and narrow streets, each of which has its own legend. Along streets full of art studios, galleries and artisan shops, you will be sure to find something exclusive.
The cathedral in the neoclassical style, the Roman walls are the remains of the once powerful Roman Empire - all this gives a special charm to the Old City.
The layout of the district is a web of narrow streets, many of which are pedestrian, found in rectangular squares, surrounded on all sides by end-to-end buildings. Among the most impressive are St. James Square, leading history since ancient times, the shady Reyal and the cozy Del Rey.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Port Vell (Old Port), Port Vell (Old Port), Barcelona, Catalonia
From the Gothic Quarter, we ride Segways to Port Vell, Barcelona's oldest marina, with hundreds of beautiful small boats and a picturesque palm-lined harbor alley. Port Vell has existed for many centuries and, although it has been constantly reconstructed, several of the historic buildings, such as Palau de Mar and Customs Port Vell were built at the end of the 19th century.
Port Vell is the oldest part of Porta Barcelona. In recent years, it has been rediscovered as a symbolic place, a must-visit in Barcelona and beloved by the locals and visitors of the city.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Parc de la Ciutadella, Passeig de Picasso, 21, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Between Las Ramblas and the Royal Dockyard of Barcelona there is the Columbus monument. After that, you will head to Ciutadella Central Park, a historical monument of the city's great expansion. Following the segway to the very end of the Paseo de Gracia, we get to Diagonal Avenue, one of the main arteries of the city. There are also many cultural monuments and architectural relics in the area.
The luxurious Ciutadella Park or the Citadel Park in Barcelona is a harmonious interweaving of picturesque nature and architectural buildings on an area of 30 hectares. It is located in the Old Town. This place enchants tourists and is a symbol of freedom for the inhabitants of the Catalan capital.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of the Sagrada Familia, Carrer de Mallorca, 401, 08013 Barcelona Spain
From Diagonal we arrive at the park area of the Sagrada Familia, perhaps the most significant building in Barcelona. This complex is the result of the life work of one of the main architects of the city - Antoni Gaudi, and our Segway tour will help you get here. Frescoes on the facades, towers leaning against the sky, huge portals of this temple will remain in your memory for a long time.
This is the only case in the history of architecture when the unfinished building has such a colossal world fame, is a source of attraction for millions of tourists and is included in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Port Olimpic, Port Olimpic, Barcelona, Catalonia
We finish our tour in Port Olimpic, this project was carried out after the 1992 Olympics, opening the city to the sea, and it was here that the sailing competitions took place during the Games.
Its entire adjacent territory was equipped in preparation for the Olympics: old industrial buildings were demolished and new hotels, a residential complex, railways, a park, a four-kilometer walking area were built.
Famous skyscrapers are located here: Mapfre and Hotel Arts. Both towers are the same height, reaching 154 meters in height, and are literally opposite each other. You will see them from anywhere in Barcelona thanks to its monumentality and impressive modern architecture.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are serious about taking extra precautions to stop the spread of this virus by practicing regular hand washing and sanitization. We practice social distancing measures through providing private tours only.This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.