Segway hike 1h30 Chambéry - Savoie Grand Revard
The segway is an unusual and fun activity that allows you to quickly visit a
place. It is an activity accessible by people with reduced mobility who can
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Segway and Helmet
- Disinfection procedure, charlotte, you can bring your helmet
What's excluded :
After a few minutes of training, departure for a 100% nature hike on the all-terrain trails of the Revard plateau. A big breath of fresh air and fun with this Segway hike in the heart of the Bauges. Well-being and relaxation will be there.
Departure Point :D913, 73100 Montcel, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with internal ear problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.