Segway Galveston Sunset Tour
Experience the marvelous sunset over Galveston with a local & certified tour guide, by driving a Segway through the Seawall. Photograph these beautiful moments to keep as remembrances.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Segway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, 2501 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-7955
Our Segways will cruise along the Seawall by the historic Pleasure Pier.
Pass By: 1892 Bishop's Palace, 1402 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4938
The tour briefly visits the Historical District where we will pass the Bishop’s Palace, once called the Gresham’s Castle.
Pass By: Port of Galveston, 123 Rosenberg Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
Moreover, we will visit the large Murdoch’s Souvenir Shop which originated in 1910.
Pass By: 1877 Tall Ship Elissa And Texas Seaport Museum, 2200 Harborside Dr Pier 21, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1667
The tour concludes at the Port of Galveston where we can usually observe a breathtaking sunset. At that time the guide will show you the much loved Elissa sailing vessel – the official Tall Ship of Texas.
Departure Point :519 25th St, Galveston, TX 77550, USA
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.