See the World's Biggest Fountain and Gardens Complex (Private Tour by hydrofoil)
Spend a day exploring the magnificent Peterhof estate. With a dreamy seafront setting, grandiose palace, and beautifully manicured gardens boasting over 140 fountains, Peterhof is widely recognized as being the most spectacular imperial palace in St. Petersburg.
• St. Petersburg's renowned imperial palace estate
• The “Russian Versailles”—known for its opulence
• Peterhof Palace with its fascinating & elaborate interiors
• Beautiful grounds with statues, pavilions & 140 fountains
• Private tour accompanied by your own transport & guide
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional English-speaking guide assistance. Other languages upon request
- Driver’s services as per the program (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Entrance fee to the Gardens and Grand Palace of Peterhof
- Hydrofoil roundtrip ticket
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
You will have a roundtrip transfer to the Grand Palace and gardens of Peterhof by a high-speed hydrofoil for an exciting 45 minutes ride down the Neva River and Baltic Sea. As long as St.Petersburg was built as seaport, the main and most beautiful buildings are located on the shores of Neva river, with facades to the river. So you will have an excellent opportunity to consider the most beautiful architectural masterpieces of St. Petersburg from the water.
Step into the Peterhof Palace and be transported back to the days of Catherine the Great and Peter the Great. Wander through vast rooms with opulently decorated interiors and furniture collected since the beginning of its construction in 1714.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Park And Gardens of Peterhof, Razvodnaya st., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg Russia
The palace itself sits amid an enormous park, adorned with over 140 fountains, statues, and pavilions. The Upper Garden is a formal French-style garden with 5 fountains including 1 depicting Neptune, the God of the Sea. The estate's Lower Park lies between the Grand Palace and the seashore and boasts the world's largest system of fountains, earning the title the “Russian Versailles.” The park's unique fountain system was designed in the 18th century and doesn't require the use of any pumps to operate.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure: your centrally located hotelReturn: сoncludes in the city centre (hydrofoil pier)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Not available in the off-season - from October until the end of April, as hydrofoil to Peterhof is not operating.
- The fountains operate from early May to early October. During the winter season the park is covered with snow and all fountains are kept under wooden boxes for their preservation. In the off-season you will have a guided tour of the Grand Palace
- Return: сoncludes in the city centre (hydrofoil pier)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.