See 20+ Bangkok Sights with Fun Local Guide!
Bangkok's Amazing Chinatown & surrounding area! Fun local guide!
Chinatown : Try different foods, see the variety of shops, colours & smells. The food is exquisite, the bustle and noise is authentic.
I will guide you on an exploration of Bangkok’s major landmarks. This will give you a good idea of the history, culture & legends of one of the world best-loved cities
Starting in the Talot Noi area of Bangkok. Famous for its temples (Wats), narrow streets & rich Chinese heritage (especially food) The houses and lanes are lathered with graffiti. We will see a famous temple here : Wat Traimit, with its Pure Gold Buddha
Then head through an area called "Oily Car Parts." Street after street stacked with car parts that are sold to the people of Bangkok. Street art and small narrow streets
The main event is is Chinatown. Amazing smells, sights and food ! We will treat you to snacks & stop off for some interesting ice cream! Show you the main sights of this amazing part of Bangkok !
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Street Food
- Fun Local Guide!
- Small Tour Group
- Walk Tour of Bangkok's Top Sights
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pick Up / Drop Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), 661 Chaoren Krung Road Talad Noi, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Stop At: Chinatown - Bangkok, Yaowarat Road Samphanthawong, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100 Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hua Lamphong, Rong Muang, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Return Detail :Wat Saket (Phu Khao Thong), 344 Thanon Chakkraphatdi Phong, Khwaeng Ban Bat, Khet Pom Prap Sattru Phai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10100, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.