Sedona Private Tour
A private tour of the Sedona area with Steve or another amazing local guide. Itinerary is customizable by each guest, but stops typically include Montezuma Castle, Chapel of the Holy Cross, Tlaquepaque Arts Village, and Oak Creek Canyon/Indian Gardens for lunch (price of lunch not included). Guests will have two to three hours of free time and may also go on separate excursions like Jeep Tours (guide can make suggestions) as long as their pickup time can be met.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Sedona Airport Overlook
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montezuma Castle National Monument, 2800 Montezuma Castle Hwy, Camp Verde, AZ 86322
Walking tour of Montezuma Castle National Monument, historic Sinagua Indian ruins.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sedona Airport Overlook, Sedona, AZ
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village, 336 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86336-6144
Shopping and lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Oak Creek Canyon, Route 89A, Sedona, AZ 83149
Scenic drive with a stop for lunch at Indian Gardens Deli.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most hotels in Phoenix, Scottsdale, and Tempe. Meetup locations within the I-17 corridor also possible.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/3/2020 - 12/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.