Secrets of Rome
Starting from Marcello's Theatre, our licensed tour guide will teach you the amazing history of the Ancient Rome and will show you the local hidden gems like Ghetto Ebraico, Tiber island and Trastevere district, where you will taste the real flavour of the Roman life.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Teatro di Marcello, Via Del Teatro De Marcello, Rome Italy
Teatro di Marcello is an ancient open-air theatre, where locals and visitors were able to watch performances of drama and song.
Pass By: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
Ghetto Ebraico or the Roman Ghetto was a Jewish ghetto, close to the River Tiber and the Theatre of Marcellus. Today, the district of the former Ghetto is the home of the Synagogue of Rome. There is one remaining piece of the Ghetto wall, which was built into the wall of one of the courtyards off the Piazza delle Cinque Scole.
Pass By: Trastevere, Trastevere, Rome, Lazio
Trastevere is one of the most famous neighbourhoods in Rome, known for the traditional roman cuisine. The life of the neighbourhood is concentrated around Piazza di Santa Maria in Trastevere, where you can see the ancient Basilica of Our Lady in Trastevere.
Departure Point :Piazza Venezia, Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Trastevere, Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.