Secret Venice Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide
There may be no other city more deserving of words, of stories, of tales of appreciation than Venice - La Serenissima. Her city streets and lazy canals host millions each year but there is another side to this enchanting city left unexplored. A great way to venerate this sacred, floating city and ensure these tales are brought to life in the most apt way is on this private “Secret Venice” tour experience - where all the attention is concentrated on the spaces off the usual visitor path.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Expertly guided walking tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (should you wish to enter a site)
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
Visit the more secluded spaces of Venice while visiting some of the main sights
Pass By: Scala Contarini del Bovolo, San Marco, 4303, 30124 Venice Italy
In Campo Santo Stefano you will view the facades of some of the Venetian greats - the churches of Santo Stefano and San Vidal, the Palazzi of Morosini Gatterburg and Loredan. But it is the magnificent spiral staircase at the Scala Contarini del Bovolo that will remain forever in your memory - a memory of the absolute intrigue of this incredible floating city and its regal past.
Pass By: Teatro Goldoni, San Marco 4650B Calle Goldoni, Venice Italy
After visits to the Campo Manin and the secluded Teatro Goldoni Opera House, visit the Scuola di San Giorgio degli Schiavoni, a confraternity of former working class men who banded together to form a common space.
Pass By: Scuola Grande di San Teodoro, Rialto, Venice Italy
fter visits to the Campo Manin and the secluded Teatro Goldoni Opera House, visit the Scuola di San Giorgio degli Schiavoni, a confraternity of former working class men who banded together to form a common space.
Departure Point :P.za San Marco, 67, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- - Italy is an ancient country with old streets. If your group includes a wheelchair or a guest with mobility issues, you must contact Walks prior to the tour to ensure this tour can be navigated safely.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.