Secret Urban Wine Tours Florence w/ Private Tour Option
Producing a Tuscan wine is an art, and an important element of our culture, dating back more than 2,500 years. Recognized worldwide as being the best Italian wines, you taste our heritage with each sip. On our tour, you'll discover how every factor — from the soil and altitude to position relative to the sun — affects the characteristics and quality of the wines. Our expert guides will take you back in time, teaching you about Tuscany's rich wine heritage as you walk along Florence's historical city wine route.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Arno River, Florence Italy
The Arno is a river in the Tuscany region of Italy. It is the most important river of central Italy after the Tiber.
Pass By: Oltrarno, Florence Italy
The area of Florence situated on the left bank of the Arno river.
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria Novella, P.za di Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Ponte alla Carraia & Lungarno Soderini, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All our tours are walking tours, we strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests.
- Please be aware the legal drinking age in Italy is 18, therefore we are unable to take children or people under this age.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.