Secret Pizza Tours New York w/ Private Tour Option
Your three-hour tour will introduce you to the ways in which various cultures have embraced one of New York City's most beloved foods (pizza!) and found ways to make it their own!
As we stroll through this thriving art and immigrant community, we will also uncover the secrets behind some of its most iconic streets and landmarks. Five pizza tastings, a sweet treat to end the tour, and an in-depth tour of the East Village are all included in the price.
As with all of our tours, there is our Secret Dish, which will be revealed on your tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Pizza
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: East Village, East Village, New York City, New York
The East Village is known for its happening nightlife. Old-school bars, music venues and performance spaces share the streets with posh cocktail lounges, hip restaurants.
Pass By: St. Mark's Place, 113 St Marks Pl, New York City, NY 10009-5161
Eighth Street in Manhattan between Third Avenue and Avenue A is known as St. Mark's Place- the East Village’s most notable street and a place bursting with culture via its retail shops, street vendors, restaurants and nightlife.
Pass By: Tompkins Square Park, From 7th To 10th Streets Between Avenues A and B, New York City, NY 10009
This popular park in the middle of the East Village is a perfect centerpiece for its eclectic neighborhood, which houses artists, radicals, fashion lovers, and those who have lived in the neighborhood for decades and witnessed its many changes.
Departure Point :St. Marks Church-In-The-Bowery, 131 E 10th St, New York, NY 10003, USA
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :182 1st Avenue, New York, NY 10009, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours. Although we have several seated food stops, we cover a good deal of ground around the East Village as well. Our pace is moderate, but if you need a slower pace let us know.
- Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted to the vegan or gluten-free diet. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.