Secret life of a Warlock Magic Show at Las Vegas Magic Theater
Experience the a Warlocks life through magic, starting 350 years ago to present day, and sometimes witches also join the show. witness mysterious Magic up close with audience interaction. This is a magic show with a unique intimate in a welcoming atmosphere , we are a intimate but mysterious show. We have a limited audience in a small but nice theater. This show is for people looking for a unique memorable experience. November 15th -Jan 3rd will be a dark Christmas decor theme, meet the stars of the show and ask them questions! Kids are welcome but this isn’t a kids show however kids may enjoy it. Watch a world renowned magician currently featuring. ( Losander) and guest appearances by Luna Shimada as a witch (sometimes appearing alone as a one woman show.) another world renowned magician.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Beverages and snacks included.
- Bottled water
- Show Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas Magic Theater
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Las Vegas Magic Theater, 1025 S 1st St #155, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6416
See world renowned magician Losander perform up-close magic, guaranteed to leave you amazed! This show, located in the Arts District of Las Vegas is a must see mysterious year-round!
Departure Point :Las Vegas Magic Theater, 1025 S 1st St #155, Las Vegas, NV 89101-6416
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.