Secret Lagoon & Tulum
Start your day enjoying the authentic and traditional flavors of Mexican cuisine at "El arbolito", a restaurant with a variety of tacos for all palates.
The tour continues in Tulum (archaeological site), without hurry, without crowds; Get to know the life and culture of the people who inhabited it and see one of the most beautiful views of the Mexican Caribbean. After having toured the Mayan city of Tulum, refresh yourself in the crystal clear waters of a hidden lagoon in the heart of the Riviera Maya and forget about stress.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - - At breakfast in the restaurant "EL ARBOLITO" three tacos and a drink (coffee or seasonal juice) are included.
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - El Arbolito
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Kaan Luum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Arbolito, Carr. Tulum - Cancún 115, Chacalal, Q.R., Mexico
Start your day trying one of the most representative dishes of Mexico, "EL TACO", enjoy an authentic gastronomic experience with a variety of tacos and tortillas made by hand and accompany them with a delicious coffee or seasonal fruit juice.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
It is a guided tour in one of the most iconic places of the Mayan Riviera, discover the magic behind the walls of an ancient Mayan city accompanied by your certified guide and know the life of this great city or take a break to fill yourself with energy with One of the most beautiful views of the Mexican Caribbean.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Laguna Kaan Luum, Tulum Mexico
Leave the stress behind and take a break in a hidden paradise in the Mayan Riviera, Kaan Luum is an oasis located a short distance from Tulum where you can enjoy its warm waters, natural landscapes, tranquility or exfoliate with its white sands
It is one of the few places that are far from large crowds and for its great beauty an important point to visit in the Mayan Riviera.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
The customer can tell us a personalized collection location
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.