Secret Holy Bathing And Historical Tour.
Let's experience and enjoy uniqueness of Sebatu secret holy bathing, As the story by word of mouth, the Sebatu Temple is very sacred and magical for natural healing. Many people were cured from many kind of dishes after purify them self. It has begun to be opened to general public some time ago.Than visit most famous holy spring temple called Tirta Empul and visit the oldest archaeology of Gunung Kawi Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Botle water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Offering for pray at bathing temple.
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Please bring your own sarong for take bath and bring your change cloth.
This is a typical itinerary for this product.
Stop at : Sebatu Holy Bathing Temple : According to the priest of Dalem Pingit Sebatu Temple, I Wayan Adi Armika, the springs coming out of the cliff posed the venue of purificatory rite, cleansed all the impurities within the body and spirit. Miracles and the uniqueness of the springs were discovered on November 19, 2007. They could change color when people were showering. It would change into red, muddy, yellow and other colors in accordance with the karmic condition of the people showering.
Duration : 1 hour.
Stop at : Tirta Empul Temple :Tirta Empul, meaning ‘holy water spring’ is actually the name of a water source located within the temple. The spring feeds various purification baths, pools and fish ponds surrounding the outer perimeter, which all flow to the Tukad Pakerisan River. Various sites throughout the region and many other archaeological relics relate to local myths and legends.
Duration : 45 minutes.
Stop at : Gunung Kawi Temple : Gunung Kawi Temple complex, locally referred to as Pura Gunung Kawi, is one of Bali’s most unique archaeological sites, comprising a collection of ancient shrine reliefs carved into the face of a rock cliff. The main site overlooks the sacred Pakerisan River, which also flows by the Tirta Empul Temple a kilometre up north. Across the river from the ancient reliefs is a temple courtyard featuring old Hindu shrines in a more contemporary architectural style, which is attended by pilgrims especially during its ‘piodalan’ temple anniversaries.
Duration : 1 hour.
Stop at : Lunch at local restaurant.
Duration : 45 minutes.
Stop at : Mas Village witness local to make wood carving.
Duration : 30 minutes.
Pass by : Celuk village .
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up time : 15 minutes earlier or on time at the travelers hotel.Pick up from : ubud, kuta, jimbaran, nusadua, uluwatu, sanur, legian, seminyak, canggu. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Woman during month period or menstruation is not allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.