Secret Food Tours Sydney w/ Private Tour Option
A passionate Sydneysider guide
Local food, history, and culture
Small groups with maximum of 10 people
Enjoy a quiet food street, just minutes away from the bustling city
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney’s Rainbow Crossing, Bourke St and, Campbell St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
We'll start in the present with modern Australian dining hitting your lips before you have the chance to say 'watermelon'.
From here we'll cross the rainbow road and visit the iconic gay district, before learning about the history of immigration to the area and its influence on architecture and food
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A multi-venue performing arts centre at Sydney Harbour in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. It is one of the 20th century's most famous and distinctive buildings.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
A heritage-listed steel through arch bridge across Sydney Harbour that carries rail, vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore.
Pass By: Bondi to Coogee Walk, Notts Avenue South Bondi, Bondi, New South Wales Australia
A scenic urban coastal walk with great infrastructure, numerous beaches, bays, parks playgrounds and amenities.
Pass By: Museum of Contemporary Art, 140 George St The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Located on Sydney’s iconic Circular Quay, the Museum of Contemporary Art Australia is home to a diverse series of exhibitions and events.
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A heritage-listed major 30-hectare botanical garden, event venue and public recreation area located at Farm Cove on the eastern fringe of the Sydney central business district.
Pass By: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
A neighbourhood of historic laneways in the shadow of Sydney Harbour Bridge. The area has some of Sydney’s oldest pubs and many of the upscale restaurants have harbour views.
Departure Point :1 Oxford St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :496 Bourke St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.