Secret Food Tours Singapore w/ Private Tour Option
You and your friends will embark on a 3 to 3 ½ hour Asian gastronomy tour. We'll visit a local market, teach you about the surrounding architecture, and show you the hidden gems where residents go to eat, that you won't find in any guidebooks.
By joining our Secret Food Tour, you'll have the opportunity to discover what the authentic Singaporean food experience is. Our local, English-speaking guide will teach you about how the locals dine out and what makes the food here such a unique and important part of our culture. The price includes six stops, all food and drinks, and a friendly, passionate guide. All of our guides have a deep knowledge of Singaporian history, the local food scene, and geography. Plus, all of our tours include a Secret Dish which you can only find out about on the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chinatown Heritage Centre, 48 Pagoda Street, Singapore 059207 Singapore
Restored shophouses displaying living spaces, furnishings & artifacts of early Chinatown settlers.
Pass By: 244 South Bridge Road Sri Mariamman Temple, Singapore 058793 Singapore
Built in 1827, the city's oldest Hindu temple features a tower densely ornamented with deities.
Pass By: Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, 288 South Bridge Road, Singapore 058840 Singapore
Tang dynasty–style temple housing religious relics, with ornate rooms & a tranquil rooftop garden.
Pass By: Chinatown Complex, 335 Smith St, S 050335
One of Singapore's largest food centres.
Pass By: Ann Siang Hill, Singapore Singapore
A small hill, and the name of a one-way road located in Chinatown, Singapore. It was named after Chia Ann Siang, a wealthy businessman.
Pass By: 11 Marina Boulevard Red Dot Design Museum Red Dot Design Museum, Singapore 018940 Singapore
A boutique museum along the Waterfront Promenade at the Marina Bay. Red Dot Design Museum is the physical embodiment of the international Red Dot Design Award.
Departure Point :73 Pagoda St, Singapore 059232
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We highly recommend comfortable shoes such as sneakers and to avoid flip flop as streets in Singapore are very slippery!
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.