Secret Food Tours San Diego w/ Private Tour Option
Our city has a small town feel with an international influence, and with Secret Food Tours: San Diego you'll sample cuisine with influences from Mexico, Asia and Italy. We'll take you through one of our most culturally significant neighborhoods to get a true insider's perspective on the food culture of this extraordinary city.
All the while our guides will provide you with the stories and history that have made San Diego the world-renowned city it is today. You'll also learn lots of local tips you'll be able to utilize for the rest of your stay!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Guild Hotel, San Diego, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, 500 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
A major historical landmark that has undergone major renovations to make it a truly refined and elegant start to our tour.
Pass By: Santa Fe Depot, 1050 Kettner Blvd, San Diego, CA 92101-3339
A union station built by the Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe Railway to replace the small Victorian-style structure erected in 1887 for the California Southern Railroad Company.
Pass By: Little Italy, 1668 Columbia St From Laurel south to West A Street, San Diego, CA 92101-2502
A neighborhood in Downtown San Diego, California that was originally a predominately Italian and Portuguese fishing neighborhood.
Departure Point :The Guild Hotel, San Diego, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, 500 W Broadway, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Waterfront Park, 1600 Pacific Hwy, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children are more than welcome to our tour if of an appropriate age to enjoy.
- Please be informed that we can accommodate baby strollers, however it will be difficult in one of our stop. Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us prior to booking your tour.
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.