Secret Food Tours Le Marais Vegetarian w/ Private Tour Option
As local Parisians, we are extremely passionate about our local food, our city and its history. As such, we love to share with you the best French food and its unique culture. By booking the Secret Food Tours in Le Marais Vegetarian, you'll get to try delicious food and drink from across France, plus we will show you how to find the best shops and restaurants, and many other great local tips to make your experience truly memorable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Vegetarian
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Marche des Enfants Rouges, 39 rue de Bretagne Haut Marais, 75003 Paris France
The Marché des Enfants Rouges is the oldest covered market in Paris, France.
Stop At: Le Marais, Le Marais, Paris, Ile-de-France
Le Marais is a historic district in Paris, France. Long the aristocratic district of Paris, it hosts many outstanding buildings of historic and architectural importance.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Temple, 75003 Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/1/2020 - 10/23/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Saint-Paul, Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. There will be around 1 hour and half walking but it is not too difficult.
- Children are more than welcome to our tour. We have had many families attend from all over the world and everyone has enjoyed the tour. However, please be informed that any accompanying underage children must be carried, as the area is not suitable for strollers. You will have to carry and keep your baby on your lap as well when seated to enjoy our picnic at the end of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is tailor made for vegetarian most allergies can be accommodated on the base of cross-contamination tolerance, only Coeliac can not be provided with non gluten products. Please take note that this tour is NOT adapted for Vegans.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.