Secret Food Tours Krakow w/ Private Tour Option
Cracovians, and Poles in general, love sharing their passion for food with visitors. Your adventure will explore our rich history of royal feasts and simple fare, with family stories told around the table. Each of the traditional, delicious dishes are prepared with high-quality ingredients and served by welcoming, hospitable locals. We'll enjoy a traditional Polish dishes, including the authentic regional potato pancakes with smoked sheep cheese and a glass of a famous local wheat beer; a popular communist-era appetizer of herrings in oil served with a shot of Bison Grass vodka, and a secret traditional meal that guarantees you will fall in love with Polish cuisine.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Florian's Gate, Pijarska St., Krakow 30-001 Poland
St. Florian's Gate or Florian Gate in Kraków, Poland, is one of the best-known Polish Gothic towers, and a focal point of Kraków's Old Town. It was built about the 14th century as a rectangular Gothic tower of "wild stone", part of the city fortifications against Turkish attack.
Pass By: Rynek Underground, Rynek Glowny 1, Krakow Poland
High-tech subterranean museum charting the city's history amid excavated streets and buildings. Situated below the market square of the city and has an area of over 6000 square metres.
Pass By: Main Square, Rynek Główny, Kraków, Poland
One of the largest medieval town squares in Europe. The main square is a square space surrounded by historic townhouses (kamienice) and churches.
Pass By: St. Mary's Basilica, plac Mariacki 5, 31-042 Kraków, Poland
Brick Gothic church adjacent to the Main Market Square in Kraków, Poland. Standing 80 m (262 ft) tall, it is particularly famous for its wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss.
Pass By: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
A Roman Catholic church located on Wawel Hill in Kraków, Poland. More than 900 years old, it is the Polish national sanctuary and traditionally has served as coronation site of the Polish monarchs as well as the Cathedral of the Archdiocese of Kraków.
Pass By: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
A castle residency located in central Kraków, Poland. Built at the behest of King Casimir III the Great, it consists of a number of structures situated around the Italian-styled main courtyard.
Departure Point :Kraków Barbican, Basztowa, 30-547 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.