Secret Food Tour With the Locals in Tin Hau Hong Kong w/ Private Tour Option
Discover the hidden gems in Tin Hau Hong Kong with the locals and the traditional Chinese food modified in their werternised city. During the tour, our guide will take you to experience the local life with visits to temples, a traditional paper shop and local food market to stroll and discover the various kinds of foods which you may have never seen before.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tin Hau Temple, Public Square Street, Hong Kong China
It is a declared monument. The temple has given its name to the MTR station serving it (Island Line), and subsequently to the neighboring area of Tin Hau.
Pass By: Victoria Park, No.1 Hing Fat Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong China
Public park in Hong Kong, named after Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom. It is located in Causeway Bay, on the north of Hong Kong Island, between Causeway Bay and Tin Hau MTR stations.
Pass By: Lin Fa Kung Temple, Lin Fa Kung Street West, Hong Kong China
Temple located at the end of Lin Fa Kung Street, which is named after the temple, in the Tai Hang area in the southeastern part of Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island. It is a tourist attraction as well as a place for local people to celebrate traditional festivals including the Mid-autumn Festival, when the traditional Tai Hang Fire Dragon Dance is held.
Pass By: Queen's College, 120 Causeway Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
It was the first public secondary school founded in Hong Kong by the British colonial government. Queen's College obtained its present name in 1894 and is now located at Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.
Pass By: Hong Kong Central Library, 66 Causeway Road, Hong Kong China
The largest library in Hong Kong. The Library's collections amount to one fifth of the Hong Kong Public Libraries System; 2.3 million items out of the total 12.1 million items.
Pass By: Causeway Bay Market, 142 Electric Rd, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
A local wet market where you can pick up fresh produce and meat.
Departure Point :Tin Hau Station, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.