Secret Food Tour of Venice Beach, Los Angeles w/ Private Tour Option
Authentic. Original. This diverse beach town offers a flair for all things fabulous - the food, the people, the art and the history. We are wildly passionate about Los Angeles and love Venice Beach the most. Come join us in Los Angeles in a part of the city where the streets give you life and the flavors tell the story.
We chose this area because we are wildly passionate about what it has to offer in terms of food and community. As we walk and taste, you will come to know Venice Beach as the place to be for the best eats in the best streets.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 to 3 and a half hours guided food tour
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Great insight about local food, history, and culture
- Small intimate groups
- An ear full of city sounds and a belly full of wonderful flavours and foods
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick - up
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Venice Canals, Venice, CA 90292, USA
A district in the Venice section of Los Angeles, California. The district is noteworthy for its man-made canals built in 1905 by developer Abbot Kinney as part of his Venice of America plan.
Pass By: Muscle Beach Venice, 1800 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Contemporary title of the outdoor weightlifting platform constructed in Venice, California, a distinct neighborhood in the city of Los Angeles. It is an open playground with a gated area that encloses weightlifting equipment. The second area is a sand box with gymnastic, rope climbing, and acrobatic bars.
Pass By: Ocean front walk, 615 Ocean Front Walk, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Famed sandy stretch and beachside promenade with street performers, bodybuilders, shops & eateries.
Departure Point :VENICE WHALER BAR & GRILL, 10 Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :410 Santa Clara Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.