Secret Food Tour of Vancouver w/ Private Tour Option
City Manager Austin's experience of Vancouver food and culture is a powerful one. Outgoing and charismatic, he grew up in small town Ontario and moved to Vancouver 7 years ago and fell in love with the area right away. He enjoyed the seafood, sushi and the mountains right away and his energy on these topics will be sure to rub off on you. He has travelled to 35 countries and Vancouver is the place he always ends up back at. Being an athlete most of his life, his need for food as fuel made him a foodie automatically due to such high dietary needs. He thus made food an important part of his life. Living in Gastown himself as an actor, he is far from silent when it comes to giving tips and sharing his passion for the culture and food in
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gassy Jack statue, 1 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2H9, Canada
Small statue paying homage to 19th-century founder of the city's original Gastown settlement.
Pass By: Gastown Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B9, Canada
First steam clock built in 1977 by Raymond Saunders at the corner of Cambie and Water streets in Vancouver's Gastown neighbourhood, that mainly serve as tourist-attracting public artworks.
Pass By: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
Observation deck in Vancouver, Canada. With its 360-degree viewing deck, it also serves as a tourist attraction with the Top of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant, offering a physically unobstructed view of the city.
Pass By: Olympic Cauldron, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0C3 Canada
Massive, modern Olympic torch built for the 2010 Winter Games, occasionally lit for special events.
Pass By: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Vancouver's largest urban park boasts beaches, trails, scenic seawall & family-friendly attractions.
Departure Point :200 Granville St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1S4, Canada
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :The Portside Pub, 7 Alexander St, Vancouver, BC V6A 1E9, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Please dress appropriately as weather in Vancouver can bring all 4 seasons in one day! It does rain often, so keep that in mind.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.