Secret Food Tour of San Francisco's Mission District w/ Private Tour Option
Discover the cuisine, history, and culture of San Francisco's historical Mission District through this 3-hour food tour. You'll get to try many different culinary delights as your guide takes you and your small-group (up to 12) to 6 different locations. The Mission embodies an ever changing melting pot of flavors and culture along with award winning recipes that tell a story of a revolutionary city that has been shaped by significant social movements.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mission Dolores, Mission Dolores, San Francisco, California
The oldest surviving structure in San Francisco and the sixth religious settlement established as part of the California chain of missions.
Pass By: Balmy Alley Murals, Off 24th Street Parallel to Treat Ave and Harrison Street between 24th & 25th Streets., San Francisco, CA 94110
Iconic block-long alley featuring a constantly changing collection of murals by various artists.
Pass By: Mission District, Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
An exuberant, evolving neighborhood with Latino roots and a hipster vibe.
Pass By: Clarion Alley Murals, Clarion Alley What3words: ///royal.crown.stay, San Francisco, CA 94103
An artists' collective formed in October 1992 by a volunteer collective of six residents of the North Mission District, San Francisco: Aaron Noble, Michael O'Connor, Sebastiana Pastor, Rigo 92, Mary Gail Snyder, and Aracely Soriano.
Pass By: SF Armory, 1800 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94103-3502
Historic building in the Mission District of San Francisco, California. The building was constructed as an armory and arsenal for the United States National Guard in 1912–1914 and designed with a castle-like appearance in a Moorish Revival style.
Departure Point :Mission Cultural Center for Latino Arts, 2868 Mission St, San Francisco, CA 94110, USA
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :3900 20th St, San Francisco, CA 94114, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We strongly advise wearing comfortable walking shoes to all of our guests. Our tour runs a little over 3 hours.
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.