Seattle Wine and Waterfall Luxury Small-Group Day Tour with Lunch
Refine your palate at our region's renowned Woodinville wineries and experience geology in motion at Washington’s most dramatic waterfall on this small group day tour to Snoqualmie Falls and Seattle wineries. Washington is now the nation’s second largest wine-producing state, and Woodinville alone has over 130 wineries. Throughout the day, you'll enjoy meaningful commentary on the history, culture, and geology of the region from an expert local guide. The tour includes a gourmet lunch at a local restaurant, wine tasting fees, and pick-up/drop-off at your Seattle hotel in our luxury Mercedes van.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Small group experience (maximum 7 guests)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in our luxury Mercedes van
- Gourmet lunch with a selection of local beverages
- Complimentary coffee, water, and snacks
- Winery tasting fees
- Professional local guide
- All physical abilities welcome
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Heritage Restaurant|Bar
- Entry/Admission - Woodinville Wine Country
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Yonder Sky, Seattle, WA
Our day starts with front door pickup at your downtown Seattle or Seatac hotel or vacation rental in our luxury Mercedes van.
Stop At: Snoqualmie, Snoqualmie, Washington
Our first stop is the cute historic old town of Snoqualmie. Enjoy coffee, tea, and pastries as you learn about the area. If you're interested, pop into the Northwest Railway Museum's beautifully preserved rail depot.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9687
Towering 261-feet, Snoqualmie Falls is one Washington's most famous natural features. This site has been revered for thousands of years by local Native Americans and is now one of the most visited natural sites in the Seattle area. After taking in the views, take an optional 1/2 mile nature hike through a gorgeous northwest forest.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Heritage Restaurant|Bar, 14450 Redmond-Woodinville Rd NE #101b, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
Enjoy a gourmet lunch at one of Woodinville’s finest restaurants, included in the price of your tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Woodinville Wine Country, 14700 148th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072, USA
Relax as our guides take you to three outstanding Washington wineries for fun and educational tastings. We do our best to cater our visits to guest interests and tastes. All tasting fees included in the price.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
9:00 - 9:20 AM pick-up and evening drop-off at your downtown Seattle or Bellevue hotel or vacation rental. For guests staying elsewhere, pick-up is available at the Charter Hotel at 1610 2nd Ave in Seattle. We'll contact you before your tour to coordinate exact location and timing.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking
- Ages 8 and older welcome
- Guests must be 21 years or older with valid identification to participate in wine tasting
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.