(Seat in Coach) Yogyakarta Borobudur & Prambanan Temple
Your tour will start in Yogyakarta. Upon your arrival at Adisutjipto International Airport, our friendly guide will greet you there.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Yogyakarta Palace
- Entry/Admission - Prambanan Temples
- Entry/Admission - Borobudur Temple
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yogyakarta Palace, Jl. Rotowijayan Blok No. 1 Enter from the west of Alun-alun, Yogyakarta Indonesia
First we will visit the ‘Kraton", or Sultan’s Palace, built in 1755. A large part of the Kraton is used as a museum and holds an extensive collection antiques and objects of grandeur. We then visit a Batik factory - Jogyakarta is a noted batik center. Here, you can watch the batik making process at the workshop. This is followed by a visit to Kota Gede, located about 5 km south east of Jogyakarta. Kota Gede has been the center of Jogya’s silver industry since 1930.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Prambanan Temples, Jl. Raya Temulawak, Prambanan 55514 Indonesia
Built in the 8th century, Prambanan Temples is the largest Hindu temple complex in Java. It is locally called ‘Candi Roro Jonggrang’ or ‘Slender Virgin,’ and sometimes the entire complex is referred to by this name. The vibrant scenes carved onto the inner wall of the gallery encircling the temple are from the Ramayana epic. On its northern boundary is the outdoor theater, where the Ramayana ballet is performed on full-moon nights from May to October annually.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Borobudur Temple, Jl. Badrawati, Kw. Candi Borobudur, Borobudur, Kec. Borobudur, Magelang, Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
Located about 42-km northwest of Jogyakarta, the Borrobudur Temple is one of the wonders of the world. Built in the 8th century, its entire monument was conceived as a Buddhist vision of the cosmos in stone - starting in the everyday world and spiraling up to Nirvana. You will also visit the smaller temple of Mendut, with its 10 feet high statue of Buddha.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off at airport or hotel is included.Please provide us your flight schedule or hotel location and room number.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.