(Seat in Coach) Explore Cirebon One Day Tour
Every city in Indonesia has a story to tell, and now it's time for Cirebon to tell its history. You're going to each destination with our air-conditioned coach. Our tour guide will be explaining the history of each destination and get into discussion with you, don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
Cirebon is located right on the border between the provinces of West Java and Central Java on the northern coastal plains of Java. Cirebon is most interesting to visit because of its multi-nations acculturation; Sundanese and Javanese mixture with Chinese, Indian, Arab and European. The palace buildings and Islamic graves are decorated with old Ming porcelain plates, its Batik art has strong Chinese influences, and mosques have strong Arabian influences.
Explore Cirebon with Gray Line Jakarta.
Please note that this tour is based on Seat in Coach.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Keraton Kasepuhan
- Entry/Admission - Alun-Alun Kejaksaan
- Entry/Admission - Sunyaragi Cave
- Entry/Admission - Batik Trusmi
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keraton Kasepuhan, Jalan Kasepuhan, Cirebon Indonesia
From Jakarta, we will drive to Cirebon by air-conditioned coach.
Arrived in Cirebon, we will visit Keraton Kasepuhan.
The Kraton Kasepuhan is the oldest kraton (sultan’s palace) in the Indonesian city of Cirebon. It is the residence of the Sultan of Kasepuhan. It was built in 1527 and its architecture and interior are a blend of Sundanese, Javanese, Islamic, Chinese and Dutch styles.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Alun-Alun Kejaksaan, Jln. RA. Kartini Depan Masjid Raya At-Taqwa Cirebon, Cirebon 45123 Indonesia
Here, we will eat a traditional dish from Cirebon called Sega Jamblang.
Sega jamblang is a typical food of Cirebon, West Java. "Jamblang" comes from the name of the region to the west of the city of Cirebon, home of the food vendors. Characteristic of these foods is the use of teak as a pack of rice leaves.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sunyaragi Cave, Jl By Pass Brigjen Dharsono, Cirebon Indonesia
This is a man made building but it has a very unique construction. It was built in 1703 by one of the sultans of Cirebon as a water palace to relax. Sunyaragi Caves can also be called Sunyaragi water parks because the cave complex in antiquity is surrounded by Lake Teak besides that there are numerous caves such as an ornamental artificial waterfall cave. Sunyaragi Cave is one part of the palace is now called Kasepuhan Pakungwati Palace. Sunyaragi derived from the word “sunya“ which means quiet and yeast, and “ragi” which means the body, because the main purpose of the establishment of the cave is a place of rest and meditation of the Sultan and his family.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Batik Trusmi, Jl. Trusmi Kulon, Cirebon 40124 Indonesia
We will visit batik Trusmi to get some souvenirs before we go back to Jakarta. This place known for selling Batik.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up/drop off service is included.Please let us know which hotel you stay in and your room number.
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.