Seasonal Sapporo Area Cherry Blossom Tour
A trip to Japan wouldn't be complete without a flower festival experience! Head to two of Sapporo's best parks often outlooked due to their tough accessibility. Don't worry, we will take you there! Enjoy the day with a group of friendly people under the wonderful Sakura flowers having a picnic.
First we will go to Moerenuma, where you can do a bunch of activities! Take stunning pictures, see the amazing cherry flowers on the forest or rent a bicycle and enjoy the fresh Spring breeze.
Then we will head to Hiraoka to enjoy the Plum Festival, have a picnic with the group, eat some of the plum delicacies and watch more cherry blossoms!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch will be included for this tour. We will go to a restaurant after Moerenuma Park all included.
- Picnic Mats will be included for the picnic
- All Transportations to the destinations are included
- Tour Guide (English speaker) and Bus Driver
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Snacks on the festival are NOT included
- Use of bicycle
- Private Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Moerenuma Park, Moerenuma Koen 1-1 , Higashi-ku, Sapporo 007-0011 Hokkaido
First, we will head to the Moerenuma Park, not far from Sapporo. Stroll through the big picturesque park on the outskirts of Sapporo, head to the Cherry Blossom Forest, check out the cool infrastructures and designs on the way too.
Take stunning pictures of the whole park covered in cherry blossom at the top of the hill, you can also rent a bicycle and have a nice relaxing ride through Moerenuma!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hiraoka Park, 1-1 Hiraoka Koen, Kiyota-Ku, Sapporo 004-0881 Hokkaido
Afterwards, we will go to Hiraoka Park, which offers an extraordinary unique experience, with the beautiful cherry blossom and plum bloom with more than 1,200 plum trees. Join us during the Plum Festival where you can try a unique variety of seasonal treats and plum flavored dishes! Try the ume-flavored soft served ice cream! We will have a picnic with drinks and you can pick some desserts during the festival too!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :3-chōme-2-1 Kita 6 Jōnishi, Kita-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido 060-0806, Japan
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.