Seaside Cooking Class and Market Tour + Basic Carving in Phuket
Phuket Thai Cookery School is the place on Phuket island that offers you a haven of peace and serenity away from hustle and bustle of the city. Set on the beachfront in Koh Siray east of Phuket Town. You will feel relaxed by the beautiful natural surroundings from crystal clear water to the panoramic ocean view that is just a stone throw from your kitchen.
• Visit the local market spend the morning picking out the best quality ingredients at the market
• Learn of basic fruit carving methods and techniques, proper use of fruit carving tools, selection of fruit for quality, care of fruit after carving.
• Learn how to make a Thai 4 dishes plus a dessert from a local Thai chef.
• Spend the day nestled in the beautiful Siray Beach, enjoying incredible views.
• Take a walk along the beach or a siesta on the deck after your satisfying meal.
• Enjoy the convenience of pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Ingredients for cooking
- English instructions are available
- Individual cooking area
- Free pick up from your hotel
- Market Tour
- Full-colour recipe cards
- Bottled Water, Tea, and Coffee
What's excluded :
- Transportation service from Naitorn Beach, Naiyang Beach and Maikhao Beach
- • 07:30am - 08:00am Pickup at your hotel lobby
• 08:30am Departure for the local morning market. Walking through the authentic lifestyle and buying fresh ingredients to be used to cook at the class, fruit tasting.
• 09:30am Arrival at the Cooking School. Welcome drinks and the chef will demonstrate and explain step by step the very Thai dishes you will prepare! Each student will receive a booklet with the recipes of the day and an apron.
• 10:00am Cooking Session Begins. Basic carving methods and techniques, proper use of fruit carving tools, selection of fruit for quality. Put your hands on the cooking utensils at the practice room. Each student has his own space and wok. Assisted by our instructors you will learn and experience the culinary techniques of Thai cuisine. Five dishes are waiting to be prepared by you, often comprising a starter, a soup, a main dish, an accompanying dish, and dessert.
• 01:00pm Lunch. Dine on your creations after the class.
• 01:30pm Enjoying incredible views of Siray Beach. Take a walk along the beach or a siesta on the deck after your satisfying meal.
• 03:00pm Return to Hotel
• Food item for Monday - (1)Thai Hot and Sour Prawn Soup, (2)Green Curry with Chicken, (3)Saute Chicken with Rice,(4)Papaya Salad, (5)Mango With Sticky Rice
• Food item for Thursday - (1)Thai Hot and Sour Prawn Soup, (2)Yellow Curry with Chicken, (3)Chicken in Pandanus Leaves, (4)Spicy Meat Salad, (5)Steamed Banana Cakes
• Food item for Sunday - (1)Thai Hot and Sour Prawn Soup, (2)Green Curry with Chicken, (3)Spring Rolls, (4)Thai Fried Noodles with Prawns, (5)Mango With Sticky Rice
Departure Point :Phuket Thai Cookery (Koh Siray) Co., Ltd., 39/4 Thepatan Road Rassada, Muang Phuket Thailand, Thailand, อำเภอเมืองภูเก็ต ภูเก็ต 83000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
• Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver) • Free roundtrip transportation service from any area in Phuket. • Extra Transfer Charge 1,000 Baht/Vehicle (Round Trip): Nai Yang, Nai Thon Beach • Extra Transfer Charge 1,200 Baht/Vehicle (Round Trip): Maikhao Beach
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dishes with meat and fish can be adapted to a vegetarian/vegan diet.
- The activity is not recommended for children aged 1-9 yrs.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.