Sealife - Dolphin Watching - Marine Biologist's - Lagos
The Sealife Dolphin Watching tour is the only one in Lagos to be guided by Marine Biologists.
Sealife have specialised in dolphin watching from the beautiful town of Lagos, Portugal for over 14 years.
Our 3 boats cater for everyone's needs and comfort.
Alongside our two 12 seater Ribs we have a new addition to the fleet, Sir Sea-a-lot, an 11m Motor Catamaran designed for extra comfort and speed. With all bench seating and extra viewing room.
Sealife stand out not only because we ensure the presence of Marine Biologists on board every single trip, but we identify, interpret behaviour and collect data, steering towards the preservation and conservation of these beautiful mammals, this knowledge shared with our passengers.
We aim to make every trip meaningful, providing great memories and education for our clients, also supplying scientific data to help future conservation projects.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Enjoy a unique adventure with Sealife Dolphin Watching, Lagos. We pride ourselves with being the only company in Lagos with fully certified Marine Biologists on every trip, also fully environmentally licenced and insured to make the searches you are about to experience.
Sealife Dolphin Watching invites you on an exhilarating wildlife safari on the Atlantic Ocean, from our base in Lagos Marina, Portugal. Sealife aim to create lasting memories and turn an unforgettable experience into a magical moment.
Sealife Dolphin Watching continues to be one of the most professional and established dolphin watching companies in the Algarve with over 14 years experience.
Fast, safe and comfortable! Our boats offer the best for families and thrill seekers alike. From the exhilarating Rigid Inflatables “Lord of Dolphins” and “Prince of Whales” to the spacious and speedy Catamaran “Sir Sea-a-Lot”. We offer the chance to get close to Dolphins without compromising their well being.
• Sealife, Marina de Lagos Loja 10 Store 10, Lagos 8600-780 Portugal
Departure Point :Sealife Dolphin Watching, Loja 10 Marina de, 8600-315 Lagos, Portugal
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Outside of the high season it can get a little chilly, please bring a jacket with you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Due to the times we find ourselves in we ask that people over 10 years old have a mask or face covering available for boarding. We will try our best to seat you with your group only. Our seats have screens between them for extra protection. Thank you
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.