Seal Colony of Pelican Point at Jen's Bookings
The Pelican Point Peninsula tour takes you out to the uttermost tip of the peninsula where you will experience the Atlantic Ocean on the one side and the calm Walvis Bay Lagoon on the other. You will witness the workings of a salt refinery situated en route to Pelican Point. Apart from the beautiful natural scenery, the major attractions on this tour includes the historic Pelican Point Lighthouse, a large colony of Cape Fur Seals and some historic sites such as a shipwreck, rails from an old supply train and the Walvis Bay Lagoon, a Ramsar site.
Only accessible by 4x4, our experienced guide will take you an epic drive along the beach leading to Pelican Point.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amjicaja Guesthouse Tours & Rentals, Meersig Park, 8 Temple Cres, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Your guide will meet you at Amjicaja Guesthouse or pre-arranged pick up point for this excursion to Pelican Point Peninsula.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Amjicaja Guesthouse Tours & Rentals, Meersig Park, 8 Temple Cres, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Walvis Bay port, Unnamed Road, Walvis Bay, Namibia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.