Seagull Rocks Snorkelling in Pula
Snorkelling accompanied with the professional guide, start with introduction and basics of snorkelling, entering the water from a nice bay, exploring the underwater life from the sea surface and entering the cave illuminated with underwater lamp.
* mask & snorkel
* short neoprene suit
* snorkelling guide
* underwater photos
What to bring:
* swimsuit / trunks
* sun protection
* personal things (if needed)
There is no storage at the beach but, if needed, the guide can offer you an alternative storage for your valuables at the spot (no fees, but also not possible for big travel bags).
Participant must have basic physical condition and swimming skills. Any allergies or disease must be reported to the guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Adventure photos
What's excluded :
After meeting with the guide at the parking spot in front of Camping Stoja (Stoja 37, Pula), you'll need to reach the start point, which is about 500m further the road. If you arrive by bus, you will have to walk that part of the road and if you arrive by car, you will follow the guide's car.
Start is from the nice beach, but before you get wet, you'll learn the basics of snorkelling: how to use the mask and breathe through snorkel, why do we need fins and should we wear wetsuit? You will also be able to ask the guide any questions you might have regarding snorkelling.
Except exploring the underwater of northern Adriatic, you are going to snorkel inside the cave illuminated with underwater lights. It's an amazing experience :)
• Seagull’s Rocks, Fižela, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Departure Point :Valovine Beach, Stoja, 52100, Pula, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.