Sea Wolf Semi-Submarine Snorkel Sea - Excursion - Makadi Deutsch
Take advantage of the wonderful warm weather in Hurghada by spending half a day out on the Red Sea. Get on board the semi-submarine and discover the underwater world. The semi-submarine has large panoramic windows and doesn’t dive very deep, giving you the best underwater visibility, especially near the reef.
You will be picked up by an air-conditioned vehicle. Have fun and admire the colorful fish and corals. You will have about 40 minutes to snorkel and enjoy nature.
Take memorable photos before the tour ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hours half submarine panorama coral excursion
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Diver show
- A snorkel stop
- Snorkeling guide
- Life jacket
What's excluded :
- Photoshoot available on request with extra charges
- Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
- Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
Have fun in a fascinating underwater world in the Red Sea with a 2 hour semi-submarine excursion from Hurghada. Go to the deck and admire the panoramic view of colorful fish and coral reef.
• Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free round-trip transportation from Hurghada hotels.Round-trip transportation from (Makadi, Sahel Hashish) hotels for an additional charge of USD 5 per person.Round-trip transportation from (Safaga, El Gouna, Soma Bay) hotels for an additional fee of USD 10 per person.Please provide the hotel name and room number to inform the hotel's security.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.