Sea turtles and sea cows while snorkeling in Port Ghalib
Where in Egypt is a snorkeling paradise? Marsa Alam and Port Ghalib!
If you have not had a chance yet to discover the true face of the Red Sea: coral gardens, crystal clear waters and countless species of fish and marine animals, then it's time to act!
Sea turtles, dugongs (manatees), big, small, gray and colorful. You will find everything while you are snorkeling in Port Ghalib.
We do at least two different snorkeling stops in coral gardens. You can enjoy the underwater world with the comfort of a nice boat.
You can fortify yourself with a fresh drink and a lunch on board to continue your journey of discovery through life in the sea.
Snorkeling gear can be borrowed for free.
Get ready with bath towel, sunscreen, headgear and the main camera!
You will understand why people are amazed by this part of the world. Enjoy the beauties of the Red Sea until late afternoon, when the boat returns to the marina and drive back to the hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Meal with soft drinks and water
- Snorkeling equipment
What's excluded :
We do at least two different snorkeling stops in coral gardens. You can enjoy the underwater world with the comfort of a nice boat. Sea turtles, dugongs (manatees), big, small, gray and colorful. You will find everything while you are snorkeling in Port Ghalib.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is from all hotels in Marsa Alam. The car will take you to the port of Port Ghalib to begin your sea voyage
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.