Sea Turtle Snorkeling
The sea turtle snorkelling tour is a unique opportunity to come face to face with nature. Among the coral and seagrass fields, the turtles graze peacefully and allow humans to swim near them without fear. There is a greater than 90% chance of finding the turtles, however in the event that we do not. Please enjoy the beautiful coral and colourful fish.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
We will start at the Oceanz headquarters. Facilities include showers, toilet, changing rooms and cold water. Instructions on how to use snorkel equipment will be provided. participants will change into wetsuits and fin/flipper inner boots. We will then drive 5-10 minutes to a snorkel location. The exact location can vary depending on weather. In the case of strong winds and large waves we can travel to a site on the opposite side of the island which is shielded from the wind. At the beach, we will conduct a lesson on snorkel and flipper/fins usage, as well as some safety precautions. After the tour we return to the Oceanz headquarters where participants can take a warm shower and make use of shampoo/conditioner and hairdyers to remain fresh for their next activity.
Departure Point :スキンダイビング・シュノーケリング専門店 OCEANZ-オーシャンズ, 1295-2 Kasarichō Ōaza Taira, Amami, Kagoshima 894-0505, Japan
Traveler pickup is offered
We can fetch participants from the airport or a hotel anywhere between Kasari and Naze City (northern half of the island). Airports
- Amami O Shima Airport, Oshima-gun Kagoshima Prefecture
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people with epilepsy
- A doctor's note is required if you suffer from chronic diseases such as those involving the ear, nose, lungs and respiratory organs, asthma, pneumothorax, brain, heart, hypertension, diabetes, etc.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.