Sea to Sky Highway Day Trip from Vancouver: Shannon Falls & Sea to Sky Gondola
If you’re looking for a blend of spectacular sights, rugged wilderness, and Canadian history, then the Sea to Sky Tour is perfect for you. The only tour of its kind in Vancouver, travel the famous Sea to Sky Highway, voted one of the best scenic routes in Canada.
Feel the spray from British Columbia’s third-highest waterfall, Shannon Falls, before ascending 850 metres (2,790 feet) to the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola and panoramic perspectives of Howe Sound. Here you can cross the Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge and walk along forest trails to the observation platforms.
Head into an old mine tunnel at the Britannia Mine Museum and learn about the history of Mill 3, once one of the largest producers of copper in the British Empire.
Round-trip hotel transport from select locations is included.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Sea to Sky Gondola
- Entry/Admission - Britannia Mine Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea to Sky Gondola, 36800 BC-99, Squamish, BC V8B 0B6, Canada
Ascend 850 metres (2,790 feet) to the top of the Sea to Sky Gondola while viewing panoramic perspectives of Howe Sound. Here you can cross the Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge and walk along forest trails to the observation platforms.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99, British Columbia Canada
I scenic drive along Canada's southernmost glacial fjord.
Stop At: Horseshoe Bay Park, 6409 Bay St, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 3H5 Canada
The quaint seaside village is home to about 1,000 permanent residents but is a very popular weekend spot for Vancouverites.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Stawamus Chief Park, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
The world's 2nd largest granite monolith, towering over the waters of the Howe Sound at 700 m (2,297 feet).
Stop At: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Shannon Falls - 3rd highest waterfall in British Columbia at 335 metres (1,099 feet).
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Britannia Mine Museum, 1 Forbes Way, Britannia Beach, British Columbia V0N 1J0 Canada
Climb aboard the mine train and chug into this early haulage tunnel at this National Historic Site of Canada. The retired copper mine was in operation from 1904-1974.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note pick up time will vary from 30-60 minutes prior to your tour time depending on location of hotel.If your hotel is not included on this list, please call and we will direct to nearest hotel.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.