Sea to Sky Afternoon Sail
Prepare yourself for an adventure that balances the thrill of sailing Howe Sound's legendary winds with the breathtaking views of the Coastal and Tantalus mountain ranges.
We will depart from the docks in Squamish (about 40 minutes north of Vancouver on the highway to Whistler) and raise the sails as we pass beneath the legendary Stawamus Chief granite monolith and Shannon Falls.
Regardless of expertise or ability, you will learn about sailing and experience unbounded excitement as the wind fills our sails and accelerates our 40' sailboat across the waters of Canada's southernmost fjord. Take a turn at the helm or grind a winch to trim sails - the more involved you become, the more fun you will have.
We will explore the northern section of the Howe Sound fjord and promise many photo opportunities that will stand amongst the highlights of your trip.
With a little luck, we may even sight a pod of dolphins or Orcas!
Welcome aboard - let's have some fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - West Coast inspired charcuterie board
- All safety gear is provided
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shannon Falls Provincial Park, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
You will witness one of North America's tallest waterfalls from a perspective that very few have seen
Pass By: Sea to Sky Gondola, 36800 Highway 99, Squamish, British Columbia V8B 0B6 Canada
A true sea to sky adventure includes both a sail in North America's southernmost Fjord and gondola ride high into the coastal mountains. Only in Squamish can you do both in the same day - ask us how!
Pass By: Sea to Sky Highway, Highway 99, British Columbia Canada
Stop in for a sail as you drive between Vancouver and Whistler!
Pass By: Squamish Farmers' Market, corner of Cleveland Ave. and Victoria St., Squamish, British Columbia Canada
Before departing, pop into our local Saturday farmers' market
Pass By: Squamish Estuary, Squamish, British Columbia Canada
Pass by one of Howe Sound's most ecologically significant areas
Stop At: Garibaldi Provincial Park, 1376 Depot Rd E, Brackendale, Squamish, British Columbia V0N 1H0 Canada
Enjoy the majesty of Garibaldi and a landscape sculpted from ice and fire from a perspective only available on the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :37778 Loggers Ln, Squamish, BC V8B 0S8, Canada
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.