Sea Scooter Snorkeling for First Timers at Wailea Beach
You have a dedicated tour guide/instructor all the time with you. The fun starts with the sea scooters. No swimming required. This tour is for first timers and beginners. Our snorkeling tour starts from the beach. No Boats. We keep our group small, a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 people at a time. We take our time to teach, show, explain and entertain each guest in our group.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel, Mask, Fins, Sea Scooter, Life Jacket, Boggy Board, Noddle
What's excluded :
This tour is for first timers and beginners. Our snorkeling tour starts from the beach. This is NOT a boat snorkeling tour. We made it very easy even for the first timers and kids 8 years and older. We keep our group small, a minimum of 2 and maximum of 4 guests at a time. We take our time to teach, show, explain and entertain each guest in our group. You have a dedicated tour guide all the time from start to finish with you. We will spend 10-20 minutes on the beach teaching about swimming, snorkeling and gears. After that we will spend 20-30 minutes in the shallow water practicing swimming and snorkeling with life jackets or other floating devices. You will learn how to use snorkel, mask and fins. Once you get comfortable with water and snorkeling gears and can float freely in shallow water, we will practicing going to the deeper water 10-20 feet for 5-10 minutes. The fun starts with the sea scooters. Once you have learned how to breath with snorkel and float on the surface of water with life jacket we will go in search of turtles and other sea marine life. We will take you to one of the best local coral reef homes to Hawaiian Sea Life; my favorite The Green Sea Turtles.
• Wailea Beach, Wailea Alanui Drive, Wailea, Maui, HI 96753
Departure Point :3894 Wailea Alanui Dr, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Departure Time :3/25/2019 - 3/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.