Sea of Cortez Adventure
If you seek vast exploration of Cabo San Lucas and seize adventure at every corner (all while enjoying a little relaxation in the process), then our snorkeling tours are the right choice for you. A tour starts with a scenic and relaxing cruise aboard a luxury catamaran to reach the snorkeling destination. However, the journey toward Espiritu Santo Island is half the fun as you cruise past exquisite beaches and crystal blue coves brimming with marine life. On the cruise itself, you’ll have the opportunity to witness exotic marine and sea life freely roaming the waters around you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Light snacks on the way to La Paz
- Light breakfast on board the Catamaran
- Deli Style lunch buffet and open bar
- Professional bilingual guides
- Roundtrip transportation
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
Enjoy a relaxing, scenic cruise on a luxury catamaran.
Witness gorgeous views of beaches, crystal coves, and marine wildlife, swim and snorkel with expert guides amid tropical fish, corals and more. Explore the Sea of Cortez, a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve brimming with gorgeous marine life and relax in the warm sun at a beach paradise, Isla Partida, with an unlimited open bar.
• Los Cabos, Los Cabos, Baja California
• La Paz, La Paz, Baja California
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
For any doubt on your pick un transportation please contact us at least 24 hours prior your tour depart.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.