SEA LIFE Ocean World at Bangkok Admisison Ticket
Experience what it's like to have the entire ocean as your playground during a visit to SEA LIFE, Bangkok's premier aquatic wildlife park. See an impressive variety of over 30,000 sea creatures up close while learning about their habitats.
• A unique aquarium wonderland beneath a busy shopping mall
• Environment filled with exotic ocean & freshwater species
• 7 exciting exhibits & live feeding shows to witness
• Thrilling glass-bottom boat ride above the ferocious sharks
• Marine life surfacing from the depths of a secret-cave tank
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Visit: SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, 991 Rama 1 Road B1-B2 Floor Siam Paragon, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Hidden beneath the Siam Paragon mall are 30,000 marine and freshwater species swimming in their uniquely customized tanks. Explore this aquatic wonderland that is the size of 3 Olympic swimming pools and separated into 7 distinct exhibits. This is an outing that the entire family is sure to love.
When you arrive at Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World, waste no time beginning your 3-hour exploration of this fascinating aquarium. The 7 sections are divided into Deep Reef, Rain Forest, Weird and Wonderful, Rocky Shore, Open Ocean, Sea Jellies, and the Living Ocean. Visit each one, marveling at the vast array of species collected within the glass walls of these enormous tanks.
At Open Ocean, you can walk through a 270-degree glass tunnel underneath a tank containing fierce predators such as ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, and sting rays. Then, risk a stroll on the Shark Walk where only a sheet of acrylic separates you from the 5 various types of sharks beneath you.
If you have an adventurous streak, you can opt to dive into one of the Open Ocean exhibits and swim alongside sharks and other marine creatures. Or, enjoy a ride on a glass-bottomed boat and watch the ocean creatures swim just below the surface.
Don’t forget to check out the jellyfish, otter, and penguin exhibits and to learn about the living and breeding habits of seahorses. Crawl through a secret cave tank and witness a plethora of marine life swimming all around you.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, 991 Rama 1 Road B1-B2 Floor Siam Paragon, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Departure Time :SEA LIFE Ocean World Aquarium 11/25/2019 - 12/5/2021
SEA LIFE + Madame Tussauds 7/9/2019 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
SEA LIFE Ocean World Combo 7/9/2019 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.