Sea Cave Kayaking at Bor Thor Krabi with ATV Riding
• Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tam Lod Nua.
• Admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead.
• Travel to Tam Phee Hua Tho and wander through its stunning limestone formations.
• Climb into Tam Pee Hua Tho to admire its ancient feature.
• Explore cave paintings and secret inlets with a guide.
• Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a traditional Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor.
• Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee with your kayak orientation.
• Increase your excitement experience with ATV ride activities.
• Enjoy riding through the beautiful mountain and the jungle.
• Enjoy riding through the jungle and bumpy trails.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Transfer
- Drinking water
- Life jacket
- Tour Guide
- First Aid Kit
- Accident Insurance
- Entry/Admission - Pee Hua Toe Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pee Hua Toe Cave, 2 Ban Bo Tho, Ao Luek Thailand
Kayaking at Bor Thor is much interesting place with mangrove forest and sea cave. Take you to see the Phee Hua Tho Cave that looks like a human skull image which had ever discovered ancient human skulls in the cave that were larger than modern humans. There are cave paintings inside the cave, on the wall and ceiling of the cave has prehistoric paintings, human figures, animals and organs estimated to be 3000 years old. In the cave there is also a lot of shells piled up on the ground for many million years. In addition to The Phee Hua Tho Cave, the tourists can also visit another caves in the same area that is The North Tham Lod (the north grotto or Tham Lod Nua) and The South Tham Lod (the south grotto or Tham Lod Tai), you can do kayaking pass through these caves.
The two caves have a slightly different characteristics , namely The South Tham Lod (Tham Lod Tai) is under the limestone mountain, there is the stream flowing through a narrow tunnel, including magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. But The North Tham Lod (Tham Lod Nua) has a large cavity, there is a crooked tunnel and longer than The South Tham Lod(Tham Lod Tai). You can paddle during low tide only.
• 08:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• 08:30am Meet the crew at the pier in Bor Thor, the guide will explain how to paddle and relaxing with tea, coffee and Thai fruits.
• 09:00am Paddle yourself into canals, sea caves & mangrove forest and continue by kayaking the Phee Hua Tho Cave(Tham Phee Hua Tho), explore and discover prehistoric paintings in the cave.
• 12:30pm Enjoy lunch in traditional Thai seafood restaurant.
• 01:30pm Relax and enjoy ATV Riding about 1 hour
• 04:00pm Transfer back to the hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
• Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.• Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years.
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
- Remote areas including Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB200 per person (payable directly to the driver).
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.