Sea Breeze And Cool
The experience starts from Agios Nikolaos and we follow a 100km-route where our guests have the chance to admire temples, holy monasteries, museums and abandoned or traditional hamlets, to hang out with shepherds and kind-hearted beekeepers and the people who live in the mountain villages.
In the traditional village of Kritsa, you may stroll around the picturesque alleys and admire the handmade artefacts or pay a visit to Kritsa.
Not to be missed: A visit to Panagia Kera. and Ancient LATOWe continue towards Katharo Plateau (altitude 1200m) through the cypress forest where we see goats, sheep and if we get lucky, we may even witness Cretan vultures in the wild..We leave Katharo Plateau and we head to Lassithi Plateau, The Diktaean Cave, that is, the birthplace of Zeus, , is located at Psychro. nurtured Zeus as an infant.We descend through the village of Potamoi - Kremasta and then we continue to the village of Houmeriako - Limnes -Agios Nikolaos.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cave of Zeus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cave of Zeus, Main Road, Plati, Crete 842 01 Greece
Psychro Cave is an ancient Minoan sacred cave in Lasithi plateau in the Lasithi district of eastern Crete. Psychro is associated with the Diktaean Cave, one of the putative sites of the birth of Zeus. Other legends place it as the Idaean Cave on Mount Ida.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in hesronissos- Malia-Sissi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.