Scuba DIving in Coiba National Park, Panama
This is one day dive package to Coiba National Park.
This includes 2 dives with an optional 3rd dive if conditions permit and with the adition of a furthur $20.
All Dive gear in included in the price of the day trip.
Equipment is serviced regularly by a certified technician and PADI instructor..
Lunch is freshly made that morning and is included in the price as are drinks and snacks.
What you can see depends on the time of year and a bit of luck but with 12 years of diving in the park we know where to look and when.
Depending on experience level, time of year and luck you can see Hammerhead, Bull and Whalesharks. Mantas, Devil and longtailed Stingrays.
All year round you can see Turtles and Small White tip reef Sharks.
We believe that Coiba offers the best land based diving in Central America by far and we love to show people its secrets.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
What's excluded :
- Landing and facility fees
- This includes 2 dives with an optional 3rd dive (if conditions permit) with an additional fee of $20
- This is a day trip to Coiba National Park and includes two dives inside Coiba National Park.
This includes a freshly made Vegetarian Lunch as well as drinks and snacks.
This also includes all your dive gear for the two dives.
If you wish to make 3 dives instead of 2 this is possible, (conditions permitting) for an additional .
What is Not included in the price is your UNESCO World Heritage site Coiba National Park Fee.
This is an additional $20 for foreigners and $5 for locals or residents.
Coiba National park is an exceptional place of stunning natural beauty. It was protected from fishing for many years as it was a prison. Today it is home only to the park rangers and its waters ar full of marine life. We see small whitetip reef sharks on every trip and can guarantee we can show you these if you want to see them. Turtles vary depending on the time of the year but 5 species of Turtles have been seen here and most commonly we see the Hawksbill, Green and Olive ridley turtles on our dives. The Whalesharks come around throughout the year as they follow the food, and these can be seen daily at certain ties of the year. Hammerheads are around at some sites for a few months of the year and other bigger sharks can be seen such as Bull Sharks at certain sights. There are Frogfish and Seahorses, nudibranch and Gobies.
There is something for everyone in Coiba. and with over 12 years diving in the area, we know where to look and when.
Departure Point :1: Unnamed Road, Panama
2: Isla Gobernadora, Panama
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.